Scroll down for Travel, Timing, Policies, & Packing List!
~~~ SPOTS ARE LIMITED - Sign up before there's a Waiting List! ~~~~
Financial Aid available on a rolling basis- apply along with registration!
~ Event begins at Camp Raninu on Friday at 1:00 PM, and ends Sunday at 4:00 PM. End-of-the-Year Gala Banquet will be Sunday at noon!
~ Travel provided from:
West Hartford, CT
Please contact us about traveling from any other city!
~ Please read our Shabbaton Policies & Guidelines here. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns about these or other NCSY event policies.
~ Packing List:
- Nicer clothes for Friday night and Shabbat day (see dresscode policies above)
- Formal Clothing for our black-tie end of the year Banquet
- Clothes for sports & camp activities on Friday, Saturday night, and Sunday morning
- Rain coat or jacket (just in case!)
- Warm Pajamas
- Sleeping bag & pillow (or sheets/blanket)
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc.)
- Boys- Kippah & tefillin, if you have