Want to be a part of the magic of Yarchei Kallah from your home? Check out the Live Stream!
This trip is subsidized specifically for teens in public or private non-Jewish schools interested in spending part of their Winter break exploring their heritage through text study, hearing from world-class speakers and educators, and meeting teens from across North America.
Dear Parents & NCSYers,
We are so excited your child is signed up for National Yarchei Kallah, December 27th-31st, 2017 at the Stamford Hilton. Yarchei Kallah is the premier learning event for teens from across North and South America. There is absolutely nothing like joining 370 Jewish teens during their Winter Break who choose to become stronger Jewish leaders for their communities, and more connected to their heritage.
Some important details:
1. Payment is due upon registration. Please use the link you've received via email to pay or begin a payment plan for your balance.
2. In order to attend this event a custodial waiver is required.The Yarchei Kallah waiver is attached. Please return it via email to email@example.com by Monday, December 18th.
3. Travel: If you are meeting us there, please be at the Stamford Hilton by 4:30 PM on Wednesday. Pick up on Sunday is at 11:30 AM.
The ride from Boston & West Hartford will pick up and drop off at the following times, Check your email for exact locations:
Wednesday, Dec 27th at 12:30 PM
Sunday, Dec 31st at 3:30 PM
Wednesday Dec 27th at 2:30 PM
Sunday, Dec 31st at 1:30 PM
4. Emergency Contacts
We will be staying at the Stamford Hilton. The number for the hotel is 203-967-2222. For anything that may come up while your child is at the event (except on Shabbos) - you can reach Devora Weinstock at 203-508-2634.
5. Packing List:
- Bag lunch for the trip down on Wednesday
- Clothing appropriate for a week of Jewish learning
- Nicer clothes for Friday night & Shabbat day
- Clothing/sneakers for sports on Saturday night
- Warm jacket
- Pajamas, toiletries, & anything else you may need!
- Boys: Please bring a kippah and tefillin, if you have
- NCSYers are roomed 4 to a room, so if you can and prefer, please bring a sleeping bag
6. NCSY has a zero tolerance policy for any inappropriate or offensive behavior, as determined by our standards of conduct and the senior staff. Please refer to the NCSY standards at ncsy.org/standards.
Again, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! We are beyond excited to be participating in this incredible program with teens from around the world - and to bring the special NER ruach!!